Get your tickets now! Deb Gabor's session at General Assembly will sell out fast. Sixty Seconds to Success: Hacking the Elevator Pitch at General Assembly on February 1, 2016. Deb is the founder and president of Sol Marketing and is known as the Investor Pitch Whisperer. This is a must-attend event. Register now
"What do you do for a living?"
"What is your company about?"
This is the perfect opportunity to tell your story. The infamous "Elevator Pitch" was created for just such an occasion.
- Be exposed to the Anti-Elevator Pitch and how it serves as an invitation for further conversation
- Start to think of yourself as a “brand” and leverage that to your advantage
- Learn everything that needs to be in your elevator pitch and everything that doesn’t
- Create the building blocks of your own pitch – starting with communicating from a place of “WHY” and culminating in the unique qualities that can make you stand out
- “Hack” the elevator pitch at critical points to create a cohesive story about you and how you make a client or a hiring manager the hero in his or her own story.